Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Visiting Suzy

Here is my beautiful daughter Suzy and my son-in-law Anthony.  I'm in CT, helping Suzy pack up their first apartment, as she will move home while Anthony is gone.  I've got a few meetings in Mass Wednesday and Thursday so it worked out for me to come and help her.   My vintage cardigan is coming along.  I am starting the sleeves tonight at Suzy's.  The yarn, Frog Tree Merino,  is incredibly soft and a brilliant blue.  I added 2 inches to the length, so I hope I didn't screw up the numbers.  We'll see.
 Be safe Anthony!!!  We will all miss you.

2 comments:

  1. hi - I didn't even realize you were knitting a GVC! Adding to the length shouldn't mess you up, as long as you match the length on the sides and remember to make it all match. The frog tree yarn is lovely - can't wait to see that knit up!

    I was typing in to thank you for the Tab tip. Next time I'm up in Vt....

    and best wishes for Anthony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, It is coming out great. I can't wait to try your new sweater! that will be next.....

    ReplyDelete