Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garden update

My first year growing potatoes.  Don't they look fabulous?I spotted this today.  Starting to ripen!
Beets I planted from seed.  Also my first year growing beets.  Can't wait.  I have loved beets since I was a baby, at least that's what my grandmother always told me.
The Blanket flower is starting to bloom.  Hundreds more buds.
And the Globemaster Alliums that I just can't get enough of.
I do love my gardens.  Today I threw together another quiche with fresh eggs from the girls, spinach and chives from my garden and VT Cheddar cheese.  We have friends visiting from NH, Barb and Bob, so hopefully it tastes good.


Need to start knitting on the sleeves of my cardigan. That would mean getting off the computer and washing the dirt off my hands.  Hmmmm, what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment