Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF

TGIF, stressful week at work, but I am remaining focused on Monday.  I get my braces off at 10:30!  I CAN NOT wait.  Over 2 years of picking food out of my teeth, shredded gums and mouth and achy teeth.

I visited my new nephew, Chase Morton, today.  How cute!  It still reminds me, every time I see a new baby, that birth is a miracle.  Those little fingers and toes.  So perfect.  My daughter was holding him, and it is only a matter of time before I am a grandmother.  Yikes!  I didn't think I was old enough.

Mike is calling my name!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thanks for visiting my blog! I'm still undecided about sewing, myself. I want to at least obtain some level of proficiency before I decide that I don't like it. That way it's not just frustration talking!

    Good luck with your braces on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete