Thursday, June 4, 2009

Moving day tomorrow

Still down in Ct, helping my Suzy pack up her apartment and move back home for a while.  I didn't think she had much stuff, but OMG was I wrong.  We painted the bedroom yesterday.  Took 3 coats of paint, and several hours, but if we didn't do it, she would have been charged $300, so I guess it was worth it.

Should be an interesting summer.  I had finally gotten used to the empty nest, and now both my little birdies have returned.  Most likely it will go by quickly.  So I plan to enjoy every minute of the craziness.

Can't wait to go home and see how my garden has been growing.  Should be an entire weekend of gardening and unpacking.  I still need to plant my window boxes.  I don't think I've ever been this late.

18 more days until my braces come off.  The countdown has begun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment