Tuesday, June 9, 2009

13 days and counting....

At least I hope it's only 13 days. 

Today I got an email from my boss about a meeting in Massachusetts on June 22 at 11:00.  This means an overnight for me, as it is 3.5 hours away.  The problem being, that is the day, at 10:30 am that I am scheduled to get my braces off!!!  It's been 2..5 years of having achy teeth, food stuck in by teeth, not wanting to smile, a surgery to break and reset my jaw, 6 weeks of a liquid diet, 12 weeks of sleeping on my back etc, etc, etc.  There is NO way I am missing THAT appointment.

Hopefully, the smile will look fantastic, and I will let people take my picture.  

Hope she understands when I miss the meeting......  she's a good boss......... right?????????

1 comment:

  1. oh no! I hear you. I had grownup braces too. It was such a pain in the butt. You'll be so happy and feel gorgeous again!! Like a grownup! Eat apples, ribs AND corn all at once. Then chew some gum.

    ReplyDelete